For the month of April, FISH! A Proven Way To Boost Morale and Improve Results, by Stephen C. Lundin, Harry Paul & John Christensen, is the Allumé Book of the Month!
We are giving away 10 copies of this awesome, educational read. To claim a copy:
- Send an email to email@example.com and put “FISH!” in the subject line.
- In the body of the email, give us your name, address, and mobile number.
- We will mail out your copy pronto!
I hope you will join me in reading FISH! this month. Be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your free copy.
All members of Team Allumé who complete the read and fill out our Book Club Participation Form will receive a $100 bonus.
Last month we embarked on a serious business book, so I thought it would be fun to have April’s book be more light-hearted and fun. This is an easy-breezy read with lots of fun and inspiration. It is told as a cute story about a team that transforms itself from a “toxic energy dump” to a GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
In the story, the main character, Jane, learns four practices that spark the transformation from — of all place — a local fish market. The four practices, very briefly, are…
- Choose Your Attitude – When you are doing what you are doing, who are you being?
- Play – How could we have more fun and create more energy in the workplace?
- Make Their Day – Who are your customers/patients, and how can we engage them in a way that will make their day? How can we make each other’s day?
- Be There – How can you be more present at work, focused on what others need from you? And how can that bring about more satisfaction, fulfillment, and joy for you?
This 112 page read (just 2 hours on Audible) will entertain you in an afternoon, and give specific fun and transformational ideas you can bring to work (and home) with you every day.
I hope you will join me this month in reading FISH!
All members of Team Allumé who complete the read and fill out our Book Club Participation Form will receive a $20 bonus.
By Coco Sellman