Announcing – Allumé 401K Program!
It is with great pleasure and excitement I share some great news with you…
In January, Allumé will be launching a 401K program!
Launching a 401K for our employees has been on my personal wish list since we founded the company 3 ½ years ago! I feel it is extremely important to give employees any tools we can that foster good financial self-care.
What is the Allumé 401K Program?
- It is a way for our team members to save money for retirement in a tax-advantaged way.
- Employees can elect to direct funds automatically from their paycheck to a retirement investment account.
- The investment earnings are not taxed until the employee withdraws the money from the account.
- Participating employees will be given access to their account online, where the funds can be invested and directed.
- ADP, our 401K partner, will provide tools and resources to help employees choose how to invest funds.
Why are we launching a 401K?
- Financial wellness is an important dimension of self-care. By offering a 401K, I hope it will encourage everyone on the team to make the simple yet profound commitment of investing in the well-being of one’s future self.
- One of our core values is “enduring strength and sustainability.” To me, offering a 401K gives our team an important tool to build this kind of long-term resilience into one’s life.
- I believe that caring for one’s financial future is a powerful way to fill up one’s cup. Without a full cup, we cannot give our best to others and the world around us.
We look forward to supporting our employees in building a strong financial future for themselves and their families.
By Coco Sellman