Allumé COVID-19 Town Hall – April 15th
April 15, 2020
In an effort to stay connected with our team, we are hosting regular Allumé COVID-19 Town Halls.
Topics from today’s Town Hall:
- Current Status
- Longer View
- PPE Update
- Recent Letter To Families & Next Steps
- COVID-19 Exposure Risk Assessment Process
- COVID-19 Sick Benefits
- Keeping You Safe At the Peak of COVID-19
- FEMA Fact Sheet, published on April 12, 2020, regarding Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Preservation Best Practices.
- Here is the presentation from the webinar below: covid19-town-hall-4152020
- Here is a direct link to the webinar below: https://zoom.us/rec/share/9-VPAZ__r2RIUtbxsmWBQ7U-T5q5aaa82idI-_dYn0enQ8r_HpdFp55MRe_pFetG?startTime=1586970094000