We are hiring
October 28, 10 AM – 3 PM
BSNs | RNs | LPNs | CNAs
Nurse Hiring Event!
Allume Home Care
10 AM – 3 PM
1044 Main Street, #14
Watertown, CT 06795
We’re looking to connect with excellent, caring BSNs, RNs, LPNs and Home Health Aides who genuinely love caring for others at our upcoming Nurse Hiring Events…
- MEET – Meet with members of the Allumé team and learn about our unique culture:
- Team-First Culture
- Earn-What-You-Choose Compensation
- Allumé Continuous Care Training Program
- Allumé Career Advancement
- Benefits – healthcare, paid-time-off, success bonuses and more
- OPPORTUNITIES – Discover the specific opportunities we have available offering case management, continuous care shifts, and home health aide shifts in the Central, Southern, and Western Connecticut area.
- INTERVIEW – We will have our interview team on hand so that you can move through our interview process while you attend, saving you time and energy.
- HIRE – We aim to move you through the process and make most hiring decisions with 24-hours.
Everyone who attends a NURSE HIRING EVENT and is hired is eligible for a Signing Bonus up to $1000.
Hear what current team members have to say about their experience working at Allume.
Allumé is the first agency that I have worked for that actually believes that “Employees Are Our Greatest Strength.
I like to work at Allumé because everyone is kind. I like the feeling of team work distributed by the whole staff.
I have found my second home! At Allumé I feel valued and appreciated. Our team has helped me to grow, learn and better my professional nursing practice. I love being part of a team that is committed to patient care and to each other. We work hard, but also have fun all while providing excellent care. What a Remarkable place to work!
If you’re a BSN, RN, LPN, or CNA,
we’d love to meet you!
30+ nursing & home health aide opportunities available:
- Clinical Care Managers
- Case Managers
- Continuous Care Shift Nursing
- Home Health Aide Services
Breakfast, lunch & dessert served all day!
PAID TIME OFF – HEALTHCARE – TRAINING – CAREER ADVANCEMENT
Learn more about…
- Earn-What-You-Choose Compensation Program
- Complex Continuous Care Nursing
- Allumé Ongoing Training Program
- Nurse Perks
At the Nurse Hiring Extravaganza, you will find answers to these questions:
- What is different about working with Allumé?
- What are the unique perks & benefits?
- What new skills can I expect to learn right away?
- What is the career advancement path?
- What is the path for increasing compensation?
- What is the onboarding & training process?
- How can Allumé ensure onboing job security for me?
Signing Bonuses Up to $1500!
RSVP below and let us know if you plan to attend. Thank you!
Some other things you may be interested in.
Allumé is a home health agency serving Central & Western Connecticut.
Why do clients, patients, and employees choose Allumé?
- We take Remarkable Care of our team. And when our team feels cared for, they provided the best care possible to clients and patients.
- We strive to be the most coveted place to work in home care in Connecticut. And that attracts the best Care Providers out there.
- We mindfully choose our Care Providers to find people who genuinely love caring for others.
- When an Allumé Care Provider arrives at a patient or client’s home, they bring the skills, passion, and mindset to deliver Remarkable Care to families.