We are hiring
Bridgeport – Sept 10, 10 AM – 4 PM
Hartford – Sept 12, 10 AM – 4 PM
BSNs | RNs | LPNs | CNAs
Nurse Hiring Extravaganza!
We are hosting two hiring events
to serve patient in the Hartford and Bridgeport areas!
10 AM – 3 PM
1000 Lafayette Blvd
Bridgeport, CT 06604
10 AM – 3 PM
SPACES Co-Working Space
Blue Back Square
71 Raymond Rd
West Hartford, CT 06107
We’re looking to connect with excellent, caring BSNs, RNs, LPNs and Home Health Aides who genuinely love caring for others at our upcoming Nurse Hiring Events…
- MEET – Meet with members of the Allumé team and learn about our unique culture:
- Team-First Culture
- Earn-What-You-Choose Compensation
- Allumé Continuous Care Training Program
- Allumé Career Advancement
- Benefits – healthcare, paid-time-off, success bonuses and more
- OPPORTUNITIES – Discover the specific opportunities we have available offering case management, continuous care shifts, and home health aide shifts in the Central, Southern, and Western Connecticut area.
- INTERVIEW – We will have our interview team on hand so that you can move through our interview process while you attend, saving you time and energy.
- HIRE – We aim to move you through the process and make most hiring decisions with 24-hours.
Everyone who attends a NURSE HIRING EXTRAVAGANZA EVENT and is hired is eligible for a Signing Bonus up to $1500.
Hear what current team members have to say about their experience working at Allume.
Allumé is the first agency that I have worked for that actually believes that “Employees Are Our Greatest Strength.
I like to work at Allumé because everyone is kind. I like the feeling of team work distributed by the whole staff.
I have found my second home! At Allumé I feel valued and appreciated. Our team has helped me to grow, learn and better my professional nursing practice. I love being part of a team that is committed to patient care and to each other. We work hard, but also have fun all while providing excellent care. What a Remarkable place to work!
If you’re a BSN, RN, LPN, or CNA,
we’d love to meet you!
30+ nursing & home health aide opportunities available:
- Clinical Care Managers
- Case Managers
- Continuous Care Shift Nursing
- Home Health Aide Services
Breakfast, lunch & dessert served all day!
PAID TIME OFF – HEALTHCARE – TRAINING – CAREER ADVANCEMENT
Learn more about…
- Earn-What-You-Choose Compensation Program
- Complex Continuous Care Nursing
- Allumé Ongoing Training Program
- Nurse Perks
At the Nurse Hiring Extravaganza, you will find answers to these questions:
- What is different about working with Allumé?
- What are the unique perks & benefits?
- What new skills can I expect to learn right away?
- What is the career advancement path?
- What is the path for increasing compensation?
- What is the onboarding & training process?
- How can Allumé ensure onboing job security for me?
Signing Bonuses Up to $1500!
RSVP below and let us know if you plan to attend. Thank you!
Some other things you may be interested in.
Allumé is a home health agency serving Central & Western Connecticut.
Why do clients, patients, and employees choose Allumé?
- We take Remarkable Care of our team. And when our team feels cared for, they provided the best care possible to clients and patients.
- We strive to be the most coveted place to work in home care in Connecticut. And that attracts the best Care Providers out there.
- We mindfully choose our Care Providers to find people who genuinely love caring for others.
- When an Allumé Care Provider arrives at a patient or client’s home, they bring the skills, passion, and mindset to deliver Remarkable Care to families.