- Hands-on nursing care for you or your loved one
- Health care training for you or your loved one and your family
- Observation and assessment of the physical status and well-being of a patient to ensure healing and recovery is taking place
Nursing visits are generally 30 to 90-minutes, depending on the purpose of the visit and the status of the patient. Benefit of Nursing Visits:
- Nursing visits are an important step in the safe and successful transition of a patient from a hospital, nursing home, or rehabilitation facility back home
- Nursing visits allow patients to heal and recover at home, versus the costly and less comfortable environment of a hospital or long-term care facility
- Nursing visits enable coordination and communication with a patient’s doctors and therapists to ensure healing and recovery is occurring in the expected way
- Nursing visits identify issues or problems early, while there are still opportunities to coordinate with doctors and therapists to take corrective measures that keep a patient’s condition from declining and requiring re-admittance to the hospital
Intermittent Nursing Care.
At Allumé, we seek to surround patients with remarkable care which meets your specific needs. Intermittent Nursing Care enables us to meet not only short, skilled nursing visits, and ongoing, robust continuous care, but also the in-between needs referred to as Intermittent Nursing Care.
What is Intermittent Nursing Care? Intermittent nursing care applies when there is a predictable, recurring need for nursing services which require less than 8 hours to administer, and happen less than 7 days per week. This kind of care is generally for someone with an ongoing or chronic condition. Allumé nurses are able to fill in where needed.
Private Duty Nursing
When a non-medical caregiver isn’t enough, you may prefer to work with one of our highly skilled and trained nurses. Whether it is a short-term need to support a transition home or a longer-term situation, Allumé is here to surround you with remarkable care. Private duty nurses provide minimally invasive skilled services in the comfort of one’s home. Our carefully selected registered nurses (RNs) or licensed practical nurses (LPNs) can assist with advanced care.
Allumé private duty nurses work as part of your carefully selected Care Team. Thus, you can always feel the comfort of knowing you or your loved one is surrounded by not just one, but several people who care.