Welcome New Employees
Welcome to our new employees who started in the field in August! We are delighted to have you on board!
Book of the Month: The Desire Map By Danielle LaPorte
For our August & August Book of the Month, Allume is featuring The Desire Map: A Guide To Creating Goals with Soul, By Danielle LaPorte.
As always, we are giving away 10 copies on a first come, first serve basis. To claim your copy:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject write “THE DESIRE MAP”
- In the body of the email write your name, email, phone, and address
…and we will send you a copy!
Additionally, reading this book and filling out the Book Club Participation Form will earn you a $20 bonus (whoop-whoop!)!
Patient Enrichment Fund at $928!!
Help us fund the Patient Enrichment Fund! All that you need to do is comment or share on facebook.com/allumecares/
Funds are used to bring goodness and needed items to patient homes.
We will officially launch this fund when we hit $1000… getting closer!
Find out what’s happening at Allumé!
Find out how we are doing on our goals and what initiatives are underway.
- Strategic 10 Year Goals
- 2019 WIGs!
- Allumé Milestones
- 2019 Objectives
- 4D’s of Execution Implementation
- $250 Monthly Drawing – Notes On-Time!
Remarkable Care Awards
- 105 Employees
- 90 Active Care Providers
- 15 Admin Employees
- On-Time In-Services – 27 out of 105 employees!! 26%
- Fill-In Award – 27 of 90 employees filled in! 30% THANK YOU!
- On-Time Notes – 43 of 90 employees – 48%
- No Call-Outs – 61 of 90 – 68% – we can do better!! 😊
Part 4 – The 4D’s of Execution – The Cadence of Accountability
At Allume, we are implementing the Four Disciplines of Execution (based on the book by Chris McChesney, Sean Covey, and Jim Huling).
This month we are focusing on the fourth discipline: THE CADENCE OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Learn more about our team scoreboards, and individual scoreboards!
- Allumé Company WIGs
- Team WIGs:
- Fulfillment Team
- Revenue-Generation Team
- Training & Orientation Team
- Direct Care Operations
- QA & Survey Readiness
- Direct Care Team Lead Measures
- Direct Care Team Scoreboard
- Weekly WIG Session!
- Monthly Drawing for $250 Bonus
On-time notes will continue to be an area of significant focus for the rest of 2019. This one area of improvement will support our patients and team in such a huge way, we’ve decided to make it into a game!
- Every month, everyone who submits their notes on time will be entered into a drawing for $250 bonus.
- At the end of the year, all care providers who have had 100% on time notes from August through December…
- Will receive a special gift!
- Will be entered into a raffle for a Cruise vacation!
HH-CAHPS – Introduction to What it Is
Home Health Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HH CAHPS) is a series of patient surveys rating health care experiences. The Home Health (HH) Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) Survey measures the experiences of patients receiving home health services from Medicare-certified home health agencies.
Any Medicare-certified home health agency serving 60 or more patients with Medicare or Medicaid (including Medicare/Medicaid Advantage programs) as an insurer are required to participate in HH CAHPS, as a condition of participation.
The HH CAHPS Survey is administered by mail, telephone, or mixed (mail survey followed by telephone) mode, and can only be conducted by a CMS-approved HH CAHPS vendor. The HH CAHPS Survey must be completed by the patient or a proxy familiar with the services provided. The final survey results are submitted to CMS by the HH CAHPS vendor.
AXXESS will be administering HH CAHPS for Allumé starting this month. This means there will be surveys with your patients/families of the services you provide starting soon.
The HH CAHPS Survey contains 32 questions that allow patients to rate their service on the topics of:
· Care of Patients
· Communications Between Providers and Patients
· Specific Care Issues such as medicines, pain, and home safety
· Overall Rating of Home Health Care
· Willingness to Recommend The Agency
These topics are important to patients seeking to choose a home health provider.
The official HH CAHPS Survey results are reported on the Home Health Compare (HHC).