Welcome New Employees
Welcome to our new employees who started in the field in September! We are delighted to have you on board!
Book of the Month: Radical Forgiveness, by Collin Tipping
For our September Book of the Month, Allume is featuring Radical Forgiveness, by Collin Tipping.
As always, we are giving away 10 copies on a first come, first serve basis. To claim your copy:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- In the subject write “RADICAL FORGIVENESS”
- In the body of the email write your name, email, phone, and address
…and we will send you a copy!
Additionally, reading this book and filling out the Book Club Participation Form will earn you a $20 bonus (whoop-whoop!)!
Patient Enrichment Fund at $929!!
WE ARE ALMOST TO OUR GOAL! Help us fund the Patient Enrichment Fund!
All that you need to do is comment or share on facebook.com/allumecares/
Funds are used to bring goodness and needed items to patient homes.
We will officially launch this fund when we hit $1000… getting closer!
Welcome to the Allume All-Hands webinar for September 2019!
Here’s where you can learn about the progress we are making as a company and receive insights to the bigger picture of what we are working to accomplish together.
- Strategic Goals
- Company Milestones
- 2019 Objectives
- Company & Team WIGs
- HEADS UP! – Preparing for October In-Office Training
- September Hiring Extravaganza!
- Quality & Compliance Excellence
Part 5 – The 4D’s of Execution – Setting Yourself Up To Win
At Allume, we are implementing the Four Disciplines of Execution (based on the book by Chris McChesney, Sean Covey, and Jim Huling).
Over the last four months, we have introduced each of the four disciplines (the 4-D’s). They are:
- Focus on the Wildly Important
- Act on Lead Measures
- Keep a Compelling Scoreboard
- Create a Cadence of Accountability
This month, we will talk about how you can SET YOURSELF TO WIN YOUR SCOREBOARD!
On-time notes will continue to be an area of significant focus for the rest of 2019. This one area of improvement will support our patients and team in such a huge way, we’ve decided to make it into a game!
- Every month, everyone who submits their notes on time will be entered into a drawing for $250 bonus.
- At the end of the year, all care providers who have had 100% on time notes from September through December…
- Will receive a special gift!
- Will be entered into a raffle for a Cruise vacation!
Annual Emergency Preparedness Training
In 2017, the Center for Medicare Services (CMS) launched new rules home health agencies must follow regarding emergency preparedness. Because it is so important to be able to handle patients in emergency situations, it is required that we hold this training annually. Watch the two videos below to learn (or remember) what the requirements are.