Welcome New Employees
Welcome to our new employees who started in the field in May! We are delighted to have you on board!
Book of the Month: The Four Disciplines of Execution By Chris McChesney, Sean Covey and Jim Huling
For our May-June Book of the Month, Allume is featuring “The Four Disciplines of Execution” By Chris McChesney, Sean Covey and Jim Huling.
As always, we are giving away 10 copies on a first come, first serve basis. To claim your copy:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- In the subject write “THE FOUR DISCIPLINES OF EXECUTION”
- In the body of the email write your name, email, phone, and address
…and we will send you a copy!
Additionally, reading this book and filling out the Book Club Participation Form will earn you a $50 bonus (whoop-whoop!)!
Patient Enrichment Fund at $798!!
Help us fund the Patient Enrichment Fund! All that you need to do is comment or share on facebook.com/allumecares/
Funds are used to bring goodness and needed items to patient homes.
We will officially launch this fund when we hit $1000… getting closer!
Find out what’s happening at Allumé!
Find out how we are doing on our goals and what initiatives are underway.
- Strategic 10 Year Goals
- 2019 WIGs!
- Allumé Milestones
- 2019 Objectives
- DPH Survey Correction Plan
- Annual Competencies
- 4D’s of Execution Implementation
- AXXESS Continuous Care eNote Roll-out
- ACHC Survey Prep
Remarkable Care Awards
- 96 Employees
- 82 Active Care Providers
- 14 Admin Employees
- On-Time In-Services – only 9 out of 96 employees!! YIKES!!
- Fill-In Award – 29 of 82 employees filled in! THANK YOU!
- On-Time Notes – 48 of 82 employees
- No Call-Outs – 63 of 96 – we can do better!! 😊
Part 2 – The 4D’s of Execution – Act on the Lead Measures
At Allume, we are implementing the Four Disciplines of Execution (based on the book by Chris McChesney, Sean Covey, and Jim Huling).
This month we are focusing on the second discipline: ACT ON THE LEAD MEASURES Find out what the proposed lead measures are for every member of the Allume team.
- The Whirlwind & the WIG
- How WIGs Work at Allumé
- Allumé Company WIGs
- Team WIGs:
- Fulfillment Team
- Revenue-Generation Team
- Training & Orientation Team
- Direct Care Operations
- QA & Survey Readiness
- Lead Versus Lag Measures
- Defining Lead Measures For Each Role
- What Are Your Lead Measures?