Welcome New Employees
Welcome to our new employees who started in the field in June! We are delighted to have you on board!
Book of the Month: The Desire Map By Danielle LaPorte
For our July Book of the Month, Allume is featuring The Desire Map: A Guide To Creating Goals with Soul, By Danielle LaPorte.
As always, we are giving away 10 copies on a first come, first serve basis. To claim your copy:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject write “THE DESIRE MAP”
- In the body of the email write your name, email, phone, and address
…and we will send you a copy!
Additionally, reading this book and filling out the Book Club Participation Form will earn you a $20 bonus (whoop-whoop!)!
Patient Enrichment Fund at $893!!
Help us fund the Patient Enrichment Fund! All that you need to do is comment or share on facebook.com/allumecares/
Funds are used to bring goodness and needed items to patient homes.
We will officially launch this fund when we hit $1000… getting closer!
Find out what’s happening at Allumé!
Find out how we are doing on our goals and what initiatives are underway.
- Strategic 10 Year Goals
- 2019 WIGs!
- Allumé Milestones
- 2019 Objectives
- 4D’s of Execution Implementation
- No Show, Sleeping & Attendance
- ACHC Survey Prep
Remarkable Care Awards
- 101 Employees
- 86 Active Care Providers
- 15 Admin Employees
- On-Time In-Services – 32 out of 101 employees!! 32% – This could be better, folks!… Just sayin’…
- Fill-In Award – 32 of 86 employees filled in! THANK YOU!
- On-Time Notes – 32 of 86 employees – 21% – YIKES!
- No Call-Outs – 60 of 101 – we can do better!! 😊
Part 3 – The 4D’s of Execution – Keep A Compelling Scoreboard
At Allume, we are implementing the Four Disciplines of Execution (based on the book by Chris McChesney, Sean Covey, and Jim Huling).
This month we are focusing on the third discipline: KEEP A COMPELLING SCOREBOARD.
Learn more about our team scoreboards, and individual scoreboards!
- The Whirlwind & the WIG
- How WIGs Work at Allumé
- Allumé Company WIGs
- Team WIGs:
- Fulfillment Team
- Revenue-Generation Team
- Training & Orientation Team
- Direct Care Operations
- QA & Survey Readiness
- Individual Lead Measures For each Role
- The Scoreboard
Also, learn about the On-Time Notes Leaderboard!
On-time notes will be an area of significant focus for the rest of 2019. This one area of improvement will support our patients and team in such a huge way, we’ve decided to make it into a game!
- Every month, everyone who submits their notes on time will be entered into a drawing for $250 bonus.
- At the end of the year, all care providers who have had 100% on time notes from July through December…
- Will receive a special gift!
- Will be entered into a raffle for a Cruise vacation!
Key Areas of Awareness
While no one likes to talk about it, there are three areas of growing concern that we are noticing lead to employee dismissal:
- Sleeping during your shift
- No Call / No Show
- Attendance Issues
This video focuses on the expectations Allumé has of its employees and the consequences of not meeting expectations. Please take a few minutes to align your expectations with ours.
- What is homebound status?
- Why is it important?
- How do you document homebound status?
The patient is considered “homebound” under Medicare if the patient cannot leave home without “considerable and taxing effort.” For all of our Medicare patients, it is essential that nurses regularly document and re-iterate that the patient is in fact homebound.