Welcome New Employees
Welcome to our new employees who started in the field in May! We are delighted to have you on board!
Book of the Month: The Four Disciplines of Execution By Chris McChesney, Sean Covey and Jim Huling
For our May-June Book of the Month, Allume is featuring “The Four Disciplines of Execution” By Chris McChesney, Sean Covey and Jim Huling.
As always, we are giving away 10 copies on a first come, first serve basis. To claim your copy:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- In the subject write “THE FOUR DISCIPLINES OF EXECUTION”
- In the body of the email write your name, email, phone, and address
…and we will send you a copy!
Additionally, reading this book and filling out the Book Club Participation Form will earn you a $50 bonus (whoop-whoop!)!
Patient Enrichment Fund at $798!!
Help us fund the Patient Enrichment Fund! All that you need to do is comment or share on facebook.com/allumecares/
Funds are used to bring goodness and needed items to patient homes.
We will officially launch this fund when we hit $1000… getting closer!
Find out what’s happening at Allumé!
Find out how we are doing on our goals and what initiatives are underway.
- Strategic 10 Year Goals
- 2019 WIGs!
- Allumé Milestones
- 2019 Objectives
- DPH Survey Correction Plan
- Annual Competencies
- 4D’s of Execution Implementation
- AXXESS Continuous Care eNote Roll-out
- ACHC Survey Prep
Remarkable Care Awards
- 96 Employees
- 82 Active Care Providers
- 14 Admin Employees
- On-Time In-Services – only 9 out of 96 employees!! YIKES!!
- Fill-In Award – 29 of 82 employees filled in! THANK YOU!
- On-Time Notes – 48 of 82 employees
- No Call-Outs – 63 of 96 – we can do better!! 😊
Part 2 – The 4D’s of Execution – Act on the Lead Measures
At Allume, we are implementing the Four Disciplines of Execution (based on the book by Chris McChesney, Sean Covey, and Jim Huling).
This month we are focusing on the second discipline: ACT ON THE LEAD MEASURES Find out what the proposed lead measures are for every member of the Allume team.
- The Whirlwind & the WIG
- How WIGs Work at Allumé
- Allumé Company WIGs
- Team WIGs:
- Fulfillment Team
- Revenue-Generation Team
- Training & Orientation Team
- Direct Care Operations
- QA & Survey Readiness
- Lead Versus Lag Measures
- Defining Lead Measures For Each Role
- What Are Your Lead Measures?
Rolling Out The Continuous Care eNote
Only 9 out of 96 team members completed the AXXESS Continuous Care eNote Training Exercise in May. (Yikes!) That’s okay, we know it’s a big deal. We are hoping to train as many of you in the field as we can, versus bringing everyone into the office. So this is your big chance to get the training done without having to come into the office. Please complete this training exercise by June 30th or we will have to schedule you to come to the office.
Introduction to the Continuous Care eFlowSheet in AXXESS – PART 1
Over the next two months, we will be rolling out a new electronic method of documentation for continuous care shift-nursing. Learn our plan for how it will be rolled out, and how you will learn to use the new system of documentation.
Axxess Training – Logging In – PART 2
Axxess Training – Reset Password – PART 3
Axxess Training – Find Your Schedule & Assigned Tasks – PART 4
Axxess Training – Reset Your Signature Password – PART 5
Axxess Continuous Care Flowsheet Training – PART 6
Here is training on the new way you will be documenting care in the field. Watch this video to learn and see how the AXXESS Continuous Care Flowsheet works:
Axxess Quality Assurance Process – PART 7
EXERCISE – Enter Three Continuous Care Notes in AXXESS
Now that you have watched the AXXESS training above, it’s your turn to give the new Continuous Care eNote a try.
1. Login to Axxess
2. Go to the week of May 13th in your schedule.
3. You will find that you’ve been assigned care to a Test Patient on May 13, May 14, and May 15.
4. Go ahead and open the scheduled task for the Test Patient and try out using the flowsheet
5. Enter the information like you would enter it for the actual patient you are currently caring for
6. Sign & finish the note
7. Once you are complete, the note will be automatically submitted to Quality Assurance for review.
8. If QA has feedback on your note, they will email/text you, asking you to log back into Axxess to make corrections to the note.
Additional notes might be assigned to you to help you in the learning process.
After you have successfully entered three notes, you will have achieved the initial goal of training on the Continuous Care eNote in AXXESS!!
Direct any questions you have to Kyle in QA at firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply call the office between 8 AM and 5 PM at 860-417-6881.